The city of Claremont was created in 1887, primarily due to the arrival of the Santa Fe Railroad. Claremont was incorporated in 1907. Soon, the colleges were expanding and the citrus industry was thriving. After the Second World War was over most of the citrus groves were converted to homes.
We’ve recently gotten to know Claremont a little better and it’s a great city. Today we wanted to share some places you can visit if you are in the neighborhood or looking for a new place to visit and explore!
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden
- Claremont Hills Wilderness Park
- Claremont Farmers and Artisans Market
- Claremont Village
- Claremont Packing House
- Claremont Craft Ales (pick-up only)
- Historic Claremont Station
Are you familiar with this San Gabriel Valley city?